Cove and COVID
Cove Property Management on the COVID Pandemic
At Cove Property Management, our highest priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic have focused on the care and concern of our residents and teams, maintaining a strong sense of community, and providing necessary support for those who need it. Our initiatives during the pandemic have greatly assisted our valued residents and communities during these challenging times.
Since COVID-19 became a serious threat, we have taken swift action to ensure the health and safety of our residents and teams. A committee of Cove executives have met daily to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19 on all aspects of the communities we serve. We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local governments. Additionally, Cove has implemented temporary policies for resident events, hospitality, increased cleaning in common areas and office areas, and social distancing to prevent additional risk. We continue to adapt and adjust our guidelines to maintain the highest level of safety, which include:
- Virtual Tours: Conducting virtual tours with prospective residents to limit the number of people entering our communities. Offering touchless or no contact tours to allow in-person visits to the community without potential exposure.
- Amenities and Common Spaces: Keeping our amenity spaces and common spaces closed in areas where social distancing is not feasible including: canceling in-person events, closing our clubhouse to visitors, and ensuring that residents and team members are in a position to safely social distance.
- Leasing Office Hours: We have requested residents to contact the property management teams via phone, email or resident portal and to refrain from visiting the office in order to minimize in-person interactions.
- Rental Assistance Programs: Offering residents financial relief with repayment plans, waived late fees, on time rent payment discounts and incentives, online payments at no cost to our residents and flexibility with extended lease options.
- Maintenance Service: Focusing our maintenance teams on essential tasks in order to limit interpersonal exposure and providing them with enhanced personal protective equipment.
Our leadership teams have worked diligently to maintain a sense of normalcy at all communities during the COVID-19 pandemic and customer service remains a core focus even during these difficult times. To quickly adapt in this ever-changing environment, we continue to think proactively to anticipate the future needs of our residents.
During this crisis, we are honored that our residents have chosen our communities as their home and remain resolute in our commitment to provide the best possible living environment, despite the ongoing circumstances. In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, team members, and our communities.
Stephen Margerum, ARM®, CPM®
The staff is courteous and they respond to maintenance issues quickly.
This was the best apartment I've lived in (out of 4). The staff was awesome (especially Tommy), the building was fantastic, maintenance was fast and nice. I would recommend The Mount Royal (formerly called Henderson House) to anybody.- charliebucket
I really appreciate how responsive the staff are. Living in an apartment over the course of 3 years, lost of things can break, but whenever we have had a problem, the maintenance supervisor has been immediately responsive.
A great price for the location. I haven't had any trouble, and the management has always responded promptly to any issues I've ever had. They even have both inside and outside parking available... The fact that they will sign for packages and hold them for you has also been very convenient. I'd recommend The Mount Royal to anyone looking for a nice and affordable apartment close to the train station and in a nice area of the city.
I've loved living in the Mount Royal Apartments. The location is great - only one block from Penn Station (easy access to train to DC, free bus to downtown, and the student shuttle to Johns Hopkins) and also very close to restaurants, bars, etc...The apartment building is very clean and well maintained with a great little fitness room and TV lounge. The staff is friendly and our maintenance issues have all been fixed in a timely manner.
Mount Royal Apartments is a fantastic place to live in Baltimore City. I have lived at Mount Royal Apartments for over three years and believe it to be such a quality residence. The location is fantastic - you are minutes from downtown Baltimore and close to Penn Station - which is very convenient when commuting to D.C. Mount Royal Apartments is a great place to live and I cannot recommend it enough!
I have been living at The Mount Royal for about a year now, and it has been a fantastic experience! The staff is friendly and whenever an issue arises they are able to take care of it immediately. As a student, this property is in the perfect location. I am walking distance to my school, to Charm City Circular stops, several food options, Charles Theater, and Penn Station! There are also wonderful amenities in the apartment available; I mostly utilize the study lounge and the gym.
The Mount Royal is a great place to call home! I have only been here for short time, but I only have good things to say about my new residence! Nestled in a gorgeous old building the apartments have the perfect blend of old and new! The architecture gives you the feelings of a different age, but the apartments feel brand new!